Sunday, July 22, 2007

Melaleuca Picnic




We went to the Melaleuca Picnic yesterday. We had a lot of fun with friends, and a bunch of free food! They had 40 whole pigs lined up that were cooked and they fed to the 4,000 employees that came. We were hoping to win some prizes in the drawing, (especially when they announced they were giving away 50 26" LCD TV's) but we didn't win anything. Oh well, we still had a bunch of fun. Here are some random pictures, I'm not in any of them (surprise surprise). I couldn't get a good picture of Brett - hence the weird picture with the water bottle. And, no, the baby isn't ours - his name is Kaden, and he belongs to our friends Sarah and Kaili.

3 comments:

Karen Stephens said...

Great site, Nelle! Maybe you'll inspire me to look into a blog site of my own. Think I can hack it? Love you!

Anonymous said...

Melaleuca is a wellness company that provides different nutritional, cosmetic and skin care products. It is on your blog and that is why I want to comment it here. MuliVitamins, Organic Drinks, HA Formulas, Radio Ads all these things are rather popular today. People do not want to grow old and therefore take in these things. Does anybody know that they are not very useful for a human body? Check out the consumer reviews on www.pissedconsumer.com.

Anonymous said...

Hello. I find your blog very interesting. It is so hard to find a good wellness company. Melaleuca is one of them. It provides different nutritional, cosmetic and skin care products. At the present time, Melaleuca sells its products in many countries all over the world. I learned about the company on this great site www.pissedconsumer.com. I read the customers’ feedback and it turned out to be a great company featuring minor drawbacks. Personally, I can say that I am completely satisfied with Melaleuca.