Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Emalee had her six month check up yesterday. She was 26 inches long and weighs 16 lbs 6 oz. That puts her 50% for weight and 51% for height. Pretty average! She had to get some more shots as well. It was pretty traumatic!! She was so tired that I put her down for a "short" snooze as 6 pm last night, and she didn't end up waking up to 9:45 the next morning! Needless to say, she's a lot happier today :) Here are some pictures that my friend Lacey took of her on Sunday night. So cute!




9 comments:

Erin said...

Glad to hear she is healthy and growing! My philospohy with shots is that if it was needless pain, then I'd be sad. But I just tell myself that the shots keep him safe and healthy. Tyler always slept a long time after getting shots too!

sNick said...

She has the most beautiful eyes!

Lacey said...

Emalee is the prettiest baby ever! I love that you can see how long her eyelashes are in the first picture, she was so sweet when you guys were here! thanks for hanging out with us, we will for sure come visit you when you move!

Kiersten said...

Such a pretty little girl! She's going to look like her momma!

Caleb has his 2 mo. checkup on Thursday. I am so dreading the shots!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

She totally has your eyes Janelle!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What fun, she is so adorable! I just love her eyes!!

SarahandFrancisco said...

Darn that baby just gets cuter every time I see her! That face is to die for, she's the sweetest little thing ever, even when we make her sleep in laundry baskets....

Hillary said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! You guys did a great job!

linds said...

Those eyes...seriously, THOSE EYES!!! What a cutie ;)