Tuesday, October 9, 2007

As many of you know, I have been furiously trying to learn how to play the guitar for student teaching. I had never played the guitar in my life when I found out that I was going to be teaching a beginning guitar class. (I was so stressed out about it that I was losing sleep!!) Well, Kirk took this video of me a few weeks ago and I thought it was fun to see my amazing guitar skills :-) I'm not that great - but I'm getting better everyday. It's been fun to try and pretend I know what I'm doing in front of a class of 20 students~!!

3 comments:

Sara Love said...

Sounds great, Janelle! For being a beginner that's pretty impressive!!

Ryan and Melissa said...

YAY! Go Janelle! It sounds awesome! Don't you miss the karaokee days?!

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

Wow Janelle. You're really good. It was fun to see you direct the band at your first concert. You are going to make a great band teacher!