Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Miss America

So, I've had this blog for a while, and I can't believe that I've not said anything about this! If you are not a fan of Miss America, I think that you should become one this year. My sister will be competing!! She won the title of Miss Utah at the end of June this year, and will be competing in Miss America in January. So everyone should watch. I'm going to try my best to actually be there for the competition to see her.


She is also making history. I think that she is the first woman who is a war veteran to compete in the Miss America Pageant. Below is a picture of her as a combat medic in Afghanistan.


So, make sure you are watching this year to root her on. It should be pretty fun to see!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

janelle! so crazy i found your blog just a few minutes ago through someone random. i don't even know who! it's tiffany beckstrand... good to get in touch! hope you are well!

Unknown said...

Hey guys we just found your blog too! Good to see you guys, we'll definitely have to root for your sister, that's awesome! Check out our blog too! I'm glad we caught you.

Unknown said...

Hey we just found your blog as well through the many BYU-Idaho connections we all have. We hope you are doing great, that is cool about your sister! And we hope to keep in touch with you through blogs!! yeah!