Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wii

Sunday night, my little brother Mitch came up to visit! Well, I guess he's not technically my little brother - this is the first time he's ever been taller than me!!! It was so great to have him here. He didn't have school on Monday or Tuesday, so he decided to come up and check out the band program where I student teach. He is in 9th grade, and a really good percussionist. Well, he brought up his Wii so we could all play together. Here are some funny videos of us playing :) The first one is of Mitch and Kirk playing each other, and the second one is of McKay and Kirk. I was laughing so hard just watching them! (I'm the one you can hear with the really annoying laugh in the background)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! We used a Wii for the first time at a friend's house when we got to Texas and it was the coolest thing ever! I remember playing Mario and always "jumping" with the controller and it did nothing but now thanks to the Wii it works!! I love it! Cool to have your brother stay with you.