Sunday, November 25, 2007

Miss Utah

This is my sisters DVD that was sent in the TLC network for the Miss America Reality Show that will air 4 weeks before the pageant in January (one episode each week). All of the Miss America contestants were sent a list of questions, and a prize went to the person who could answer each of the questions most creatively. And guess who won! - My sister Jill! I couldn't figure out how to upload the entire video. There are some cute pictures of her in some different costumes that you won't get to see here, but we were able to upload all but the last two minutes. It's a really funny DVD!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sister is hilarious in her responses! I will try to watch it in Jan. this is probably the closest I will get to knowing one of the contestants. Congratulations to your family!

Unknown said...

Janelle, my mother in law is a pageant consultant for Miss America. She runs the "Mrs. New York" pageant and was asked to give seminars at the pageant this year. She's also a member of the church. She has a lot of pageant experience. I should give you her information just in case your sister has any questions. She's a good one to ask.

Aggieland Mom said...

Your sister is so cute and hilarious. We'll cheer her on, definitely!