Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Vacation

Well, it's sad to say that our Christmas vacation is already over. We are both back to work at Melaleuca. But, we did manage to go over to the Boise area to visit Kirks sister and her family. We had such a fun time! She's got the custest kids. We were also able to see Kirks brother a couple of times and he has a brand new baby! That brings our total to 24 nieces and nephews!! Crazy! Here's some photos of our vacation.

This is me with Amy's (Kirk's sister) kids - Kiersten and Brennan. So cute!!!

Kirk holding baby Jay. He was only 11 days old in this picture :)

Look how cute he is!!!

Me holding baby Jay for the first time. I can already tell that I'm his favorite Aunt!

I had to put a picture of this in. Amy and I made the most amazing Christmas Eve dinner!! It was my first turkey and it was a success. I was so proud of what we did that I had to take a picture of it!! :)

1 comments:

linds said...

Hey Nelle! Cute pics of your Christmas! Nice dinner...you'll have to give me tips on cooking a turkey..I've never done one! luv luv