Thursday, December 20, 2007

Graduation

Well, it has certainly been a while since I've posted anything, but life has been crazy! First of all, I've finally graduated from BYU-Idaho!! I'm so excited! Graduation was on the 14th of this month, and I had a lot of family come up for it. It feels so good to finally be done. I received a Bachelors of Music in Music Education. Here's some pictures from the big event



This is Kirk and I at the Graduation Luncheon

Me and my Mom :)


My Dad and Step Mom drove up from Las Vegas


I thought this was a cute picture of me and my sister Jill



I've also officially started my new job as the Band Director at Snake River High School, Junior High, and Middle School. It has been so much fun! I've been there for two weeks now, and I just love it. It's definitely going to keep me busy though!

4 comments:

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

Hey nelle!

Cute pictures! I'm so glad that TJ and I were able to come see you graduate! How are all the new schools going? I hope you and kirk have a great Christmas!!!

luv luv

Unknown said...

Congratulations, being done is a fabulous feeling. Good luck in your new job. Have fun with it!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! Enjoy finally teaching how YOU want to teach.

Anna said...

Congratulations! It is such a great feeling! Good luck and have fun at your new job!