Saturday, January 26, 2008

Miss America is Here!!

The Pageant is on tonight!! Make sure that you all watch! I'm down in Vegas right now about to leave for Planet Hollywood where the Pageant is being held. I'm so nervous, but really excited to see her. It's been a long week for my sister. She's had her ups and downs when it comes to her performances and interviews. But, we know that she's supposed to be here, and she's never prepared for anything harder in her life! So, make sure you tune in tonight on TLC. It's going to be a party!! Go Miss Utah!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

go jill! my friend is recording it on his dvr as we speak since we don't have cable. i'm headed over there in about 45 minutes to watch! good luck jill! have fun!

Unknown said...

I got so mad when Jill was cut! I was watching down in the lounge of my apartment complex (we don't have cable either) and I just about cried! But to me it says soooo much that she's who America chose. She's got so much wit and charm! You make sure you tell her that we all love her and are pround of her for not comprimising her standards. It's so impressive to see a girl so sure of herself. One-piece bathing suits ROCK!