Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My last post was completely with out pictures. So now I don't feel so bad doing a post with a TON of pictures!! This has been whats been happening the last week in our home - our basement, I should say ;)

Here she is right after church - waiting for Dad and Grandpa who seem to be worse than Relief Society after church!!



This picture is exciting to me - it's the first time she has ever fed herself! She's only had a bottle for a couple of days, so I think that's a pretty big accomplishment



What a beautiful crown!! ;)


I love how her binky is stuck in her neck. Totally cracks me up!


This is one of my favorite shirts!! It's so true!


Here is one of her cousins that we are living with - Michael. And he was lucky to find an open chocolate pudding on the table!


Here are some of the other cousins that we are living with. They were taking a bath together and I thought it was so cute.


Here is Emalee and Michael


I love this picture. Emalee playing with her Grandpa just before bedtime. He is always so sweet with her, and she just adores him!

Here is Emalee with her cousin Kiersten, playing outside. Emalee loves being outside!

8 comments:

linds said...

Thanks for the cute comments on my blog! That's funny...Kirk outside! FUR SURE! Maybe we'll stick TJ out there to keep him company. Maybe they can spoon, or cuddle or something ;)

sNick said...

That green carpet is KILLER!

Fox Family said...

Hey is was great to see you at Granite. Emalee is such a trooper and oh so adorable! My blog is private so I sent you an invivation!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Thanks Stef! I was about to email you to ask for one!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What fun! I love all those pictures!!

Lacey said...

That's not Emalee. There is no way she is that big. And how does she keep getting prettier?! Thanks for blogging so much lately, i enjoy your posts!

Giles Fam said...

Your daughter is ADORABLE!!! And I love her BYU-Idaho studied together shirt!! I seriously want one!

Mrs. Wallace said...

Emalee has the most beautiful eyes! She's so adorable, what fun to have a little girl first!