Sunday, May 30, 2010

A few pictures

I know that I haven't posted in forever!! 7 months to be exact.  So I'm not even sure if anyone is going to even see this post.  Emalee has changed SO much!  She's walking and bumping into everything.  She can say anything - our favorite is 'I love you' which sounds more like 'I view', but it's still cute. 


Here she is sitting in one of her cousin's chairs.  She always thinks she is such a big when she sits here!

Her grandpa is probably her favorite person on the planet right now.  She just loves him!  He had surgery this day, and Emalee knew that he needed some comfort.  So she crawled on his lap and just stayed there until Grandpa was asleep.  And, luckily, her Grandpa loves her just as much!

She loves to crawl up on this little stool and look out the window.  She's always fascinated by the things she sees.  Especially if a big truck drives by!

Kirk is a t-ball coach right now, and Emalee loves wearing his hat!  She will leave it on for a long time - just trying to be like her dad!

This is the face I get to see every morning after breakfast.  She's completely covered in oatmeal, because she insists on feeding herself.  Messy, but adorable.

9 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Thanks for the pictures! Emalee sure is getting big and is still as cute as ever! Hope all is going well for you and your family.

sNick said...

Great pics! Thanks for posting them!

Erin said...

She really has grown up so much. Her eyes are as beautiful as ever! Welcome back to blogging.

Audra said...

yay for new posts! wow she has changed but she still is adorable as can be!

Lacey said...

I was so happy to see a new post! Emalee is as cute as ever, I can't stand it. I hope you guys are doing well, we miss ya!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! And yes she had grown so much. What a fun girl to love!

Jeff and Kandis said...

She has gotten so big and cute to match!! Happy to see new pics!

Hillary said...

Oh my GOSH!!! She looks all grown up! She is just too cute!

linds said...

Nell, she looks so much like you!! She's so, so cute and I love her messy face-that's adorable. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks :)