Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some Big Updates

Here are a few updates as to whats been going on in our lives:

 Grammy (my mom) came to visit!!  Emalee loves her Grammy and they had such a fun time together.  I love the look that Emalee is giving her in this picture.
 

We went camping for the first time this summer.  Emalee was in 7th Heaven!  She loved the dirt, the tent, the fire, and especially the smores.  This is a picture of her right after she ate a huge marshmallow!

A cute picture of Emalee and her dad right after they shared a smore.

She loved camping so much, but it completely wore her out.  We took this picture about 2 minutes after we got in the car to head home.  She was exhausted!

And, lastly - drum roll please!!!  We are having another baby!  This was an ultrasound when I was 7 weeks along, and now I'm over 12 weeks.  Our due date is December 29th, and we are so excited!  This pregnancy has already been going SO MUCH BETTER than Emalee's.  We feel so blessed to be parents again, and can't wait until December!!

15 comments:

Monette and Mark said...

Yay for more babies!! I'm glad to hear it's so much better than last time. That sounded really rough!!

sNick said...

Woooohoooo!!!! And yea for posting, too!

Lisa said...

I'm so excited for you!

Lacey said...

Okay, Emalee is the cutest ever in the hat and marshmallow face. Seriously. And the one of her and your mom is super sweet. Finally, yay for another adorable baby! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm excited that we'll have babies so close in age. Let's live near each other again! :)

Giles Fam said...

YAY!!! Congrats, you guys!

Erin said...

Congratulations! Are you going to find out boy or girl? I'm so glad you are feeling better.

Ryan and Melissa said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! And so glad you're feeling better this pregnancy. You're little girl is such a doll. Thanks for the updates.

Audra said...

congratulations!!!! I'm pregnant too with #2!!!! and my due date is december 20th!!! we are pregnant at the same time again!!!

Melissa said...

No Way! Congratulations. It seems like you just had Emalee. Man, either time flies or you stacked those really close together. How close are they going to be? They'll be such good buddies! Ah! So much fun!

PatShala said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Emalee is adorable too!!

Kiersten said...

Yay! That's so awesome. Isn't December 29th about the time that you were due with Emalee? She turned out pretty darn adorable, and I bet number 2 will be just as darling! I'm so happy for you guys and so glad that you're feeling well!

Hillary said...

That is so great!! I'm so excited for you!

Jeff and Kandis said...

Congrats!! Your due date is our anniversary, what a great day!!

Kyle and Melanie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. Good Luck with the pregnancy!

Fox Family said...

Congratulations!!! Yeah I am so excited for you both and I am especially excited that you are feeling better this time around! Em will make such an awesome and adorable big sis! We can't wait to see you in August! Congrats!