Monday, September 6, 2010

There are going to be a lot of pictures in this post!  My computer has been broken, so I haven't been able to post anything.  But, here is the catch-up post! 

This is a quick video of Emalee's very first hair cut!  I'd wanted to cut it for a while, but Kirk didn't want me to.  Well, he finally relented and she got a quick trim.  My mom was here this last weekend, so I had her do it because I have no idea what I'm doing!




My mom and sister came to visit over Labor Day weekend!  We had so much fun!  We ate so much junk food, went out to eat, went and saw Eclipse together, and just had an amazing girly weekend!  My sister is also pregnant, and it is so fun to be expecting at the same time.  She's 14 weeks and I'm 24 weeks, so we are not that far apart.  It was funny to see how we are craving the same exact things! 

Here is our first pregnant picture together.  (I really should have not worn stripes.  wow.)

Here's a picture of me and my mom

I had to get a picture of both of them with Emalee.


Here is Grammy reading a book to Em.

Here's the whole group together!  I'm gonna miss them so much.  I really wished we lived closer.

Emalee found a binder of music that my mom had written.  She opened it up, sat on the kitchen floor and gave us a concert!  She knew it was music and she really wanted to sing!  It was so adorable. 

4 comments:

Erin said...

That is so exciting that you and Jill are both pregnant together! You two are beautiful sisters. Emalee is a growing up so much. Do you know what you are having yet?

Lacey said...

You girls are GORGEOUS! Emalee is still cuter than cute. I love her beautiful voice, she's growing up so much. I can't believe we didn't get to soak in some of her cuteness while we were there. Your pregnancy is going by so quickly, I can't believe you're already 24 weeks!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Aww, spending time with family it always the best!! Love all the pictures!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Janelle!
I haven't checked your blog for awhile and so I was surprised to see that you're pregnant! YAY!!! congrats! When are you due?
take care!!