Monday, February 4, 2008

New Book of Mormon Challenge!

I don't know if you've heard, but there is a Book of Mormon Challenge going on to honor President Hinckley. All you have to do is read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. Sounds easy enough, right?! Well, to help, you can track your progress at www.hinckleychallenge.com I'm really excited about this, and I'm putting a picture on the side of my blog to track my progress as well. I think everyone should do this! It's not only a great way to honor President Hinckley, but also a great way to strengthen your testimony of the Gospel and enrich your life!

2 comments:

Taren said...

My name is Taren and I served in the MTC at the same time that Kirk did. I would love to say hello. My e-mail address is tarengolightly@yahoo.com. Thanks

Mary Pena said...

Interestiing thoughts