Friday, April 18, 2008

Favorite Past-time

A new thing that Kirk and I love to do is feed the ducks. We live in a beautiful part of town - right next to the temple and some beautiful water falls. It is a very peaceful place, and we love to go there with a big bag of bread and feed all of the ducks and geese and other weird birds that decide to show up. Kirk took a picture of me throwing some bread - it was dark so the lighting is not very good.


And the backdrop to the water is beautiful - the Idaho Falls Temple reflects so nicely that we took a bunch of pictures last night.

We absolutely love living in this area - especially now that we get to feed the ducks!! :)

5 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Oh, how fun! That would be a nice area to live. So, we are in Tremonton staying with sky's parents until we find a house in Logan, and it just made me laugh last sunday when they announced that "Miss Utah" is coming up here for a youth fireside. :) that is so cool! I'm half-tempted to go myself. :)

Oh, and by the way--our blog is going private--so make sure to give me your email address so I can send you an invitation to it

kalie said...

We have a duck pond right near our place, too, but most of our bread gets eaten by huge goldfish! I think they would be man-eaters if we dared get close enough to the water. :)

sNick said...

I'm jealous. Though I do know where a pond with ducks is located, I have zero time to go feed them. 78061!

Unknown said...

I loved feeding ducks! I used to always do that with my grandpa when I was little. And I loved going to Idaho Falls to the river by the temple, so perfectly beautiful! Thanks for taking pictures of it!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the Idaho Falls Temple by the river. It's always so gorgeous! We miss you guys and Rexburg/IF!