Sunday, May 11, 2008

Crazy Nephew

A week ago, Kirk and I were in Boise for our newest nephews - Michael- blessing. Isn't he adorable?


Well, the day of his blessing, his older brother Brennan smashed his finger in the door right before church. He was crying and it was very dramatic. :) Well, after many hugs and kisses from his parents, and a bandaid, he seemed to be doing alright. But, little kids always want to show off whenever they have a bandaid, and Brennan was no different. Here he is in Sacrament meeting showing Uncle Kirk and I his hurt finger. :)
Isn't that hilarious?! We just about died laughing when he showed his "owie" to us!

6 comments:

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

You're nephew just has to be related to me somehow...or how else would he know how to show off is "owie" in such an amazing way..hee, hee.
Thanks for your kind words about Teej's post. I think you are so incredible! You're the bestest!

Unknown said...

yes, that's the braidy you knew... they moved to oklahoma forever ago after florida. crazy!

Erin said...

I love that he is making an 'obscene gesture' in the middle of Sacrament meeting. That is very funny!

Jessica said...

Hey what's up? I found your blog through Erin's and I was so excited. You should visit mine sometime it's RhettandJessica.blogspot.com.

Kerstin said...

Hey!!!!
Wow have I wondered where you ever went to! I seriously love you so keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Brennan now gets to show the world his owie nice!!! Just joking, I love you guys it was awesome to have you hear. I hope you all enjoyed Kiersten's "Bon Jour" song she loved singing it for you. Love you all!!!