Monday, July 14, 2008

Miss Utah

We had a great weekend! It was the Miss Utah pageant, and my sister had to give up her crown. A lot of our family was there, and it was awesome to spend some time with them.

A blurry picture of Kirk with our cute nephew Cameron. Kirk can always get him to smile and laugh. It was great.

This is my brother Mitch. I had to get a picture of him in this outfit - It was my parade marching uniform in High School and I'm so glad that he's in Marching Band!! Way to go Vibraphone!!

Kirk at the Gateway mall wearing some way hot sunglasses :)

It doesn't look like anyone can pull off these sunglasses - even you, Brad

Kirk and I just outside Capital Theater before the pageant started.
Our camera started to freak out - so the rest of the pictures are a little blurry.

Kirk with my brothers Brad and T.J.

Me and my Dad - He drove up from Las Vegas

Me and my brother Brad - I kind of look like I'm on :)



This is a video of me and my brother's and Jill singing during the pageant :) We grew up singing barbershop with eachother, and it was nice to perform together again! We only got about half the song because our camera is retarded!!

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

That's so cool that you guys got to sing together! I remember you and Jill singing Love at Home barbershop style--it looks like you've still go it (not that I doubted that!) Also, I may have told you this already, but I can't believe how old Mitchel is. That's so weird!

kalie said...

YAY for Jill! I love reading your blog. And personally, I think the sunglasses are a keeper.

samiandcase said...

janelle, this is off subject but i laughed OUT LOUD when i read your memories comment on my blog, i still think about that notebook! and i love how our symbol of Brimhall was a mean looking man with 2 sprigs of hair....and he totally saw it!

Erin said...

I totally watched Jill in the pagent and on TLC. It's great to be able to say, 'I know her!' Your singing sounded fabulous...of course. How are you feeling these days?