Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

We were so lucky this 4th of July to have Kirk's sister and her family come and visit us!! We love it when they come. We had a ton of fun just hangin' out, playing games, feeding the ducks, and lighting some fireworks!!

Kiersten and Brennan feeding the ducks down the street from our house

Kirk's sister Amy, her husband Scott, and their littlest Michael

The only picture I got of fireworks - a sparkler :)

Cute Michael just chillin' on our couch. He is the happiest baby ever!

I put this picture in because I have the coolest step-mom in the world! The medicine that the doctor gave me for morning sickness is really helping me feel better. And my step-mom sent me these beautiful Sun-flowers with a card that said "Glad you are feeling better!" Isn't that so nice?! What a cool step-mom I have.

I'm so glad that we had such a fun fourth. Amy gave me some great pregnancy and parenting advice. And Kirk is still Uncle of the Year - he is so amazing with kids!!

5 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

So glad you are feeling better! That's great news! Looks like you had fun on the 4th! You should come visit us sometime!

Erin said...

There's nothing like being sick to make you appreciate the times when you aren't. I'm glad you are feeling a little better. Flowers seem to make most things better.

meng said...

I love that firecracker picture! that looks awesome. Congrats on the big news with the baby! That is awesome. we are really excited for you both. you will make great parents!

kalie said...

So glad you are feeling better. Now just keep on baking that little bun in your oven!

Sara Love said...

Congrats on baby news! Janelle, I've been so busy I haven't been checking blogs so regularly so I didn't know you all are expecting. Yay!! That's great news! Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad - I hope it keeps getting better. Keep us updated on your blog. We love reading what you guys are up to.